We are pleased to welcome Financial Counsellor Margarete to our team, and she will be available to work with families regarding their financial concerns.
Financial Counsellors can assist people experiencing financial dificulty by identifying, presenting and clarifying options for money problems and by providing information and advice about:
- credit and debit related matters
- the pros and cons of bankruptcy
- working out a realistic plan for debt
- negotiating with creditors on your behalf
- preparing a budget plan
- suggesting ways to improve your financial situation
As of March 2015 our Financial Counsellor Margarete is available to work with people who are having difficulties in the complicated world of financial management.
Please call our office on 95511799
Monday – Thursday 9 – 3