Thought of Volunteering?
Click here to download our Volunteering Handbook
MADDV has a volunteer program that supports families in crisis. We would be pleased to hear from you if you are interested in joining our friendly team. As a volunteer you would have a vital role in the community by supporting individuals and families in crisis. Click here to for our Volunteering handbook.
Food Pantry volunteers
- Tasks that our food pantry volunteers would include:
- Distributing food parcels to clients
- Driving to VicRelief Yarraville or Dandenong to collect food supplies
- Unpacking food supplies
Tasks that our office volunteers would undertake include:
- General administrative duties Special projects
- Mailing the quarterly newsletter
- Maintaining supplies of pamphlets and brochures
- Driving elderly people to appointments (local areas only)
As a volunteer, you are expected to be reliable, trustworthy, honest, respectful of others and co-operative. We appreciate that volunteers have invaluable skills and knowledge to share at MADDV and we understand that a volunteer’s time is precious.
We hope that everyone who volunteers at Make a Difference Dingley Village Inc. (MADDV) will find their time both rewarding and fulfilling and new friendships can be made in the process!
Reach us via our Contact Us page or call in and visit us for a tour of the building and we may discuss any enquiries you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!