The Make a Difference Dingley Village Inc. (MADDV) provide:
- Services in response to community need and remain pertinent
- Accurate information, direct help and advocacy to people in times of need
- Assist people to develop the skills which enable them to gain greater power over their lives
- Develop partnerships with other organisations to actively promote an agenda of social justice
- Initiate and participate in action to bring about a just and equitable society.
- Maintain a strong preventive approach to management of welfare issues within the community
- Be team-oriented, have integrity, co-operate with fellow workers and volunteers, be confidential for our clients, respect privacy rights, not be judgmental, be sensitive to other people and their needs, show understanding and respect