At Make A Difference Dingley Village we offer free a Financial Counselling service offering information and support to individuals and families who are experiencing financial difficulties, on a Wednesday by appointment.
Our Financial Counsellor Julie can help you work through your options.
– Assess your financial situation
– Provide information about government or other assistance that may be available.
– Negotiate with creditors
– Assist with consumer issues
– Assist you in planning a budget
– Provide information on bankruptcy, and other options
– Referral to other appropriate organisations if needed
– Give talks to groups and organisations
– Provide information on Utility Relief Grants
What to bring – Proof of Income, Bills/statements, credit card statements, rent agreements, letters from creditors, Court Orders, Loan contracts, Other relevant documents.
To make an appointment to see Julie please call our office on 03 9551 1799